Fantastic warm room with bags of character.
Bed was very comfortable.
Good hot and powerful shower!
Wonderful full English breakfast (with great coffee) sets you up for the day.
Very chatty and helpful hosts.
Great location - 10 minute stroll into town, the castle etc.
Nice little touches, chocolates on pillows, lots of interesting decorative details.
Very much recommended
thanks Janet and Stuart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire