We stayed after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Janet and Stuart were very welcoming and we had a good old chat with Janet at breakfast. It was my birthday and our room (Elizabeth with the fantastic four poster) was decorated with a tasteful banner on the mirror and birthday confetti on the bedside table as well as little chocolate treats. There was even a candle in my sausage at breakfast and a gift of chocolates as I left! The place is absolutely charming, the owners delightful and attentive and the bedroom combined the quaint glories of Tudor England with modern comfort and convenience. I would love to stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who wants a lovely taste of English charm rather than the spacious but cold experience of a modern hotel. Thank you, Janet and Stuart!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire