Stayed with the family, eight in total, at Park Cottage for my mums 70th Birthday, Janet and Stuart were absolutely lovely, nothing was too much trouble, while the rooms were fabulous and spotless.
Everyone had a great time, Park Cottage has to be the best place to stay in Warwick, never had better hosts in any other hotel here or abroad, well done Janet and Stuart, be proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tudor Cottage located at the entrance to Warwick Castle. This cottage boasts original oak beams throughout its seven uniquely refurbished en-suite rooms. There is a private car-park; garden and free wi-fi access for our guests usage. A Full English Breakfast using local products is served in the Breakfast Room with its original sand-stone floor. Park Cottage is a 5 minute walk to the many restaurants; bars and shops of Warwick.Janet and Stuart look forward to welcoming you to their very special home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your Park Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Cottage Hotel Warwick
- Park Cottage Warwick, Warwickshire