I found this very friendly B&B during the summer of 2010, having just joined a local company, whilst looking for a place to stay one or two nights a week. I have been a regular guest since then which is evidence of what a nice place it is. In that time I have stayed in all three of the rooms and both of the suites, and I can confirm that they are all very comfortable and well equipped. The farm itself is near the church at the end of the village which means that it is nice and quiet, ensuring a peaceful nights’ sleep. There is also plenty of parking available right outside the front door and some great views over this part of Warwickshire. Sue is a great hostess and I have learned to enjoy her cooked breakfasts, as well as a regular update on the farm and the horses. I have found that the Antelope Inn in the village, which is about 5 minutes walk away from the B&B, is a pretty good local pub with tasty food and a good range of bitter. The website and Sue’s mastery of email also makes booking very easy. I would strongly recommend Church Hill Farm B&B and I’m planning to continue to use it on a regular weekly basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Church Hill Farm offers quality accommodation within the heart of the delightful village of Lighthorne. The historic Cruck farmhouse is grade II listed, dating back to the 15th century. It has been a family home for hundreds of years and contains fine antique furniture. Your stay includes a farmhouse breakfast using locally produced ingredients - the farm's free range chickens providing fresh eggs of course and home-made jam's and marmalade. Church Hill Farm prides itself on giving guests personal attention and/or privacy as required. The farmhouse has 3 ensuite guest bedrooms plus 2 courtyard suites with some self catering facilities . We are 3.5 miles from Junction12 on the M40 but in a quiet rural location plus walking distance to our local pub the Antelope. We have the British Motor Museum , Compton Verney Art Gallery, Warwick Castle , Stratford upon Avon and many National Trust Properties all with in 10 to 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Church Hill Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Hill Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Church Hill Farm Hotel Warwick
- Church Hill Farm B&B Warwick, Warwickshire