Church Hill Farm B & B is located in the small village of Longhorne in Warwickshire at the very end of a narrow lane and next to the community's church. It is a large farmhouse with parts of it dating to the 15th or 16th century. We stayed in a so-called "family" bedroom over the family's kitchen making it a bit noisy with the daily family goings on but it was otherwise suburb. The "family" room designation means that it can accommodate three and was large and had both a double and a twin bed in it. The view over the rolling hills of Warwickshire lead down to their duck pond and the rest of the 300 acres they own. The beds were comfortable. This particular room had a only a tub but with the water wand provided it was possible to come close to taking a standard shower. Breakfast is served family style in a large dining room and was among the best we had on our trip. Sue was very helpful and accommodating, greeting as each day upon our return. If you want a modern, homogenized B&B, this one is not for you. If you want something with a great deal of character and personality then, we would certainly recommend Sue's establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Church Hill Farm offers quality accommodation within the heart of the delightful village of Lighthorne. The historic Cruck farmhouse is grade II listed, dating back to the 15th century. It has been a family home for hundreds of years and contains fine antique furniture. Your stay includes a farmhouse breakfast using locally produced ingredients - the farm's free range chickens providing fresh eggs of course and home-made jam's and marmalade. Church Hill Farm prides itself on giving guests personal attention and/or privacy as required. The farmhouse has 3 ensuite guest bedrooms plus 2 courtyard suites with some self catering facilities . We are 3.5 miles from Junction12 on the M40 but in a quiet rural location plus walking distance to our local pub the Antelope. We have the British Motor Museum , Compton Verney Art Gallery, Warwick Castle , Stratford upon Avon and many National Trust Properties all with in 10 to 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Church Hill Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Church Hill Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Church Hill Farm Hotel Warwick
- Church Hill Farm B&B Warwick, Warwickshire