“Great food plus live sitar music ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Warwick Spice
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great food plus live sitar music ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We visited Warwick spice as a family of four, two adults two children. We were staying in Warwick overnight after visiting the castle so had checked for a good place to eat before hand found Warwick spice on internet and it had good reviews plus on Monday and Thursdays it stated live sitar music. As we were staying overnight Monday the live sitar music sold it. We booked before and on arrival was met by very courteous staff who took us to our table (we were a little early so we could listen to the sitar which was from 7 till 9 this didn't create a problem). Ordered food which came in good time very tasty and we've tried many a different Indian restaurant. Food hot as in temperature on arrival great selection and staff always on hand but not overpowering. I apologise that I can not name the gentleman playing the sitar as I do not know it but he was fantastic playing the sitar in the background he came across to out table and entertained my children asking them to guess the music he was playing they found his talent fascinating. He even allowed them to hold the sitar afterwards and have a picture taken. Highly recommended restaurant with the bonus of fantastic entertainment.

1 Thank Knotts24

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

helpful staff, good tasty food, reasonable prices, varied menu, the prune and pistachio tart is to die for!

Visited August 2014
Bridgetown, Barbados
“At last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have always tried to find an Indian restaurant as good as our local taste of India in holt , Norfolk. At last we have found one, everything absolutely excellent.

• Visited August 2014
Warwick
“Very much improved Really Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Been a while since I was last at this restaurant and was persuaded by my better half to give it another shot. Last time as I have reviewed I was not overly impressed but everyone is worth a second chance. I have to be honest and say we had a great time. Very friendly and knowledgable staff all with very pleasent manner and ambience. Good selection of wine at reasonable prices and delieious food very well prepared and presented again at very reasonable prices. A thoroughly enjoyable experience from start to finish well done all at Warwick Spice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Harwich, United Kingdom
“Really very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I had been told about this restaurant by friends for a couple of years before actually visiting with them on a weekend break in Warwick/Leamington Spa. After all the build up I was not disappointed at all. I can honestly say this is one of the best Indian meals I have ever had. Food great, service good too. Would thoroughly recommend, but book beforehand at the weekend

1 Thank Nozbeast