“Great food and service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Birmingham
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian, American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
England
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

A good branch of F&B, great service too.
Little bit out the way depending where you travel from.
Staff were very helpful.

Visited March 2013

Saundersfoot, United Kingdom
“Not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

We payed a visit to this branch of Frankie & Bennys after our very average experience at the newer branch at The Fort. We used to dine here regularly when the Showcase Cinema next door was still open and always had really nice food.
On this occasion I had the Philly Chicken burger and quite frankly, the fillet tower I had at KFC two weeks previous was ten times better!
The garlic bread, although quite nice, is actually a large pancake with garlic butter on it.
The puddings were very nice, and I wish I had just ordered three puddings for myself instead of the rest of the meal!
It's currently not very good value for money.
With the cinema gone, they will really need to improve to attract more people.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I do enjoy the food here but I must say that the service lets it down sometimes. I only keep going back for the burgers and pasta. The service at the one in Erdington (next to Showcase Cinema) can sometimes be really slow. The last time we visited, we had to wait for a table (not a problem) but the bar staff were so slow and the food took ages. I much prefer to go when it's quiet as obviously you get a better service from the staff. I will be going tomorrow for breakfast as I've been told it's really good - I'll be going to the one at the Fort though as it's much nicer.

• Visited November 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Frankie & Benny's meal with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

Good quality food, service at the Fort resteraunt was good, but I have heard not so good reports from the other Erdington branch.

Lovely atmosphere and good place for either family celebrations of having a night out with friends.

• Visited October 2012
Newry, United Kingdom
“First class experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

Our hotel was directly above the restaurant, so we had all but one of our meals in frankie & benny's during a 4 day visit. Food was gorgeous, staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, atmosphere was brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend it and if I'm ever back in Birmingham, I'll be going back to Central Broadway Plaza simply to have a meal in Frankie & Benny's!!

Visited November 2012

Travellers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Birmingham also viewed

Sheldon, Birmingham