“Hearty halal breakfast”
Review of The Red Couch

The Red Couch
Ranked #477 of 2,537 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and nothing short of expectations. We came directly from London looking for a good halal English breakfast and we definitely one ! Highly recommended and a good stop over before travelling further.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to this place a couple of times as I live very local. I went in and ordered a sausage and egg hit sandwich with extra sausage to takeaway. After a 20 min I was given my order and went home. When I got home there was no sausages in it what so ever. just A egg. I rang the store and told them and they asked me to come back. I did and after another 10 min wait I was given my order. went home. Hooray sausages. but no egg. At this point I was too tired and Hangry to go back so just ate it. The food itself is pretty good. But wait times are too long. And when they mess up your order twice it's very annoying. This is a fair review in my eyes.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

They are able to cater for whatever my mood is. Good food (English or Indian) and drinks (herbal, pop and some wonderful mint tea - just right for this weather) .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We visited The Red Couch on Sunday morning for brunch after several recommendations! Everything that we'd heard, it was 5 times better! The service, the menu, parking, the taste and flavour, the portions, everything was spot on!
Father's Day was made special for my Father! Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Great little place quick and attentive service the only quirk I may raise which should definitely be raised is one of the glasses that was provided seemed to have a fish fragrance resonating from it wasn't much of an issue but should be defiantly looked into

Date of visit: May 2018