“One of our favourites!”

Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Description: Woktastic Noodle & Sushi , Independent Japanese Fusion Restaurant, serve Noodle, Suhsi, Ramen, Tempura, Teriyaki,Bento Boxes ,Katsu Dishes, Japanese Ice Cream , Sake , Plum Wine and much more . Also we are offering Unlimited Japanese Sushi Buffet.
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We've been going here for years, and I even did the sushi making class on my 50th birthday which was fantastic fun!

We visited yet again and decided to have the fusion buffet which had little plates of all sorts - not just sushi - from tempura to chicken katsu curry, edmame beans and lots of other stuff which tasted lovely, even though we weren't exactly sure what they were! My husband doesn't eat meat, and was disappointed to see that chicken noodle soup was going round, so as we were near the chef, he asked for a veggie version, which came quite quickly! The green tea and miso soup are both unlimited, and very good additions to the buffet.

I'm delighted that this venue is as good (or even better) than when it started a few years ago, and it seems that plans are afoot to open a branch in Manchester.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

We did sushi rolling classes here for my 21st birthday.
Great service, lovely food, amazing value.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Where shall I start. From the moment we entered the staff were wonderful. We choose to have the Unlimited Japanese Fusion Buffet and was not disappointed with the variety of food that went around on the conveyor belt. Our children (aged 9 and 11) thought it was fun grabbing the food from it and tried new things. They especially enjoyed the fried Sushi, spring rolls and Noodle Soup. There was even deserts to finish with, apple pie, cheesecake, fresh fruit and jelly. We all left full and happy. The bright decor and atmosphere in the restaurant was lovely. The staff were friendly and helpful especially in explaining to us what the dishes were and even brought over fried noodles for us. An experience that we hope to repeat.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

After reading all the reviews on here I wasn't sure what to expect. We ordered off of the menu and were very pleasantly surprised!

My boyfriend and I shared a couple of starters (the dumplings are amazing)! And then I had the teppanyaki duck and he the chilli soba noodles. Both meals were extremely tasy and portions were huge! The food was so fresh and full of flavour, throroughly enjoyed it!

The plum wine is a fantastic accompaniment and the staff were very attentive and friendly. We also tried the saki, which burnt our socks off and got us quite tipsy!

The restaurant itself is very basic and doesn't look like much at all, but don't be put off, the food and service more than makes up for it.

Would highly reccomend and would travel to Birmingham again just to visit the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Its OK I suppose but I am not realy in to brightly coloured bowels of food wizzing past me!

1  Thank Nick W