Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$105
US$92
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$97
US$87
Orbitz.com
US$98
US$79
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$158
US$152
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
2,124 results
All reviewsan early flightbirmingham airportcar parkfree monorailterminal buildingan overnight staynext morningshort walkone night staycomfortable bedquick checkshower roomgood nights sleeprooms are smallshort staywhat it says on the tingenting arena
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Comfortable, clean and quite room with excellent shower let down by slow restaurant & bar service. Very convenient for overnight stay to catch an early flight from the airport. Would use again for flights in and out of the airport.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MonteP
IbisBhxAirport, Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Many thanks for the review. We appreciate all feedback very much and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 3 November 2011

We booked the Ibis at Birmingham Airport for an overnight stay prior to a visit to the NEC. Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking the airport. The room was clean and simply furnished and equipped with TV, kettle, tea and coffee etc. WC/Shower room was compact but more than adequate. Access to Birmingham city centre is very easy using the airport shuttle train (first floor of the terminal) to Birmingham International station then on to Birmingham New Street. There were no overnight flights so our sleep wasn't disturbed although the room was a little hot. We didn't have breakfast preferring to eat elsewhere. Check-in/out was fast, efficient and friendly. Car parking was in the NCP opposite. We were given a voucher at reception and this gave a discount on the daily rate. We paid £13.80 for 24 hours. Don't use the short-term car park behind the hotel - its £1 for 10 minutes!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank MightyMrs

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us at Ibis Birmingham Airport and I hope to see you again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2011

As we were attending the cruise show, we decided to stay overnight close to the NEC so we didn't have to leave home early in the morning. All we were looking for was a clean and comfortable room to sleep in. When we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised, considering the amount we paid. The size was ample for our needs, and was actually a better size than some 4* hotels we have stayed in. The bed was firm and the pillow lacking so I had to fold the pillow in half to get comfortable, saying that I had an excellent nights sleep. Sadly the a/c did not work in our room, so we had to open the window, as the hotel is located on the airport site, there was some aircraft noise, but we didn't mind that. The breakfast was another pleasant surprise with plenty of options and the food was hot. Overall I was impressed by my stay and if needs be would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your comments, I am happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Birmingham Airport again very soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Stayed here overnight as flight from France was too late to connect to Dublin flight. Did not expect much. Plan was for myself and partner to go for a curry, heard that Birmingham curries are famous! Partner was not feeling well so we decided to have room service instead. Ordered by phone and was told that they would call back when it was ready, I would have to collect it myself. Thought this was a bit strange, until I looked at the prices, lowest I had ever seen for a hotel! If this is how they keep their prices down, long may it continue.
Waited forty minutes for a call from room service. Called them back and they apologised for the delay, but would bring it up themselves. Great service, pretty good food as well.
Room very comfortable, bed quite hard, but really comfortable.
We had a problem with heating, would not switch on, guy who delivered food could not fix it, but was back in 2 minutes with a fan heater, now that's great service!
Location great as well, about 100 metres from terminal building, despite airport proximity, windows kept out all noice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable time during your stay at Ibis Birmingham Airport. I hope we can welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I recently stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a show at the NEC.

Check in was very pleasant and efficient. The room is simple but has everything you need. I had read on the website that hairdryers are available at the reception so I took my own with me. Tea & coffee facilites were available in the room, large tv which you could purchase a film & internet package for £9.99 per day, I got to watch a number of good films.

I requested some more coathangers as there werent enough and these were in my room when I got back from dinner.

I didnt have breakfast in the hotel but a colleague did and wasnt too impressed, however we had a couple of meals in the evening and they were fine, staff were polite and attentive.

Dont expect a nice view from your rooms, this is an airport based hotel and so you face carparks :-) but its convenient, clean and value for money. The bathroom is a bit like a pod but the shower is quite powerful which i didnt expect. Parking is quite heavily discounted here too so remember to get yoru ticket from the hotel reception.

The rooms dont have irons but they have an ironing room on one of the floors.

You dont need to get a taxi to the NEC just walk over to the Airport Terminal and catch the complimentary skytrain - very simple. A good Frankie & Bennies in the airport which we did have breakfast in one morning.

Im not sure if I was on a smoking floor or not but people were defiantely smoking on my floor which did stink out the corridor.

Its a simple hotel but it does what it says on the tin - I would certainly use it again

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the lifts and not on a smoking floor
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Ibis Birmingham Airport. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.