“Ibis Birmingham airport”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Ibis Birmingham airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

Good, clean, 2 minutes to airport, quiet, very handy. just walk out of hotelinto departures. Parking at short stay car park was a little more expensive but so convenient. Food in the bar was huge! so we both had starters which was all we needed. very well priced. .

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was really pleased to hear how convenient you found our location. I was also delighted to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant facilities. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

Kind regards,

Carlos Vieira

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
wellington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

We were pleasantly surprised how great this was, was within walking distance of the terminal and was cheap and modern.
Staff were pleasant and we would definately stay here again if we were to fly out on an early flight.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for your great review. It is always a pleasure to read feedback about how our guests enjoyed their stay. I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us enjoyable. I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Birmingham Airport again very soon.

Runcorn, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Stayed one night before flying out the next morning, wow this place is great, the hotel is in a great location for the Airport, 2 mins from Departures/Arrivals, the room was spotless and the bathroom was big and bright, the food was also very nice in the restaraunt, staff again well presented and very polite, even at 6 in the morning as we where leaving on the 29th March the girl on reception had a smile and wished us well, excellent place and will use again around the world.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standards to our guests and I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable visit. I was glad to read that you found our location so convenient and our bedrooms to be comfortable and good value for money. I was also pleased to read that you found my staff very friendly and efficient and that you enjoyed the food on offer at our restaurant. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed here just for the night, booking last minute as snow was forecast. It was good value for money. Room was very clean and comfortable and had all we needed, the shower was amazing, huge, plenty of water, good towels. Check in was quick, we didn't use the bar.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest possible standards to our guests and I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable visit. I was glad to read that you found our location so convenient and our bedrooms to be comfortable and good value for money. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

Burton on Trent
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stopped overnight as although the flight was not until 11.30AM we fancied being lazy!

We parked with our regular 'friends' at APH, and overnighted at the Ibis.Strangely it was cheaper to book these items separately rather than as a package.

The Ibis is perfectly situated, 5 minutes walk from the Airport entrance.

The staff are welcoming and although the hotel is geared more towards functional than asthetic, it is a plesant enough place.

The rooms are clean, functional and have 'pod' style bathrooms which are fine.

The bed had spare pillows and we enjoyed a good nights sleep with no airport noise, which is amazing as you are in one!

The breakfast was good, although not as expansive as the Ibis in London I recently stayed in.

Neverteless, fantastic value for money and well recommended. We will be back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for your great comments. I’m really pleased to hear how enjoyable you found your stay at our hotel. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport again very soon.

Chester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

This was a late, one night only, booking for a business trip, but from start to finish it was a comedy of errors. Probably dinner and checking out was the best. Dinner was busy, but no excuse for not providing cutlery and then stating they would get it only to not return. I asked again when someone appeared 20 minutes into the meal, with apologies a knife and fork turned up, but as the dinner was cold, it was returned. It came back and the veg was still cold. I asked several times for the manager, who never appeared. At checkout the next morning, I was going to be charged for breakfast, when I asked how they knew I had breakfast, they said they ask everyone, but they hadn't, funny!!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 9th floor out of the way, but with it being an airport hotel, people still insis...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I was really sorry to learn that your dining experience was less than perfect. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

West Midlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

Stayed here the night before an early flight. Not even a 5 min walk to the check-in desk's. Turn left out of the doors walk to the end of the path cross the road and there you are!!
Bedroom was lovely, beds very comfortable and the bathroom....wow what a neat design, loved the shower!
Didn't eat at the hotel but chose Weatherspoon's in the terminal while we got our bearings.
Check in and out was very quick and staff were very happy and helpful. Will stay here again when using Birmingham Airport

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Ibis Birmingham Airport. I was really pleased to hear how comfortable you found our beds and how much you enjoyed our showers. I was also pleased to read that you found my staff very friendly and efficient. We appreciate all feedback very much and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.