Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC
US$144
  • Pool
US$124
  • Pool
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$143
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$117
Travelocity
US$180
US$164
2,053 results
All reviewsan early flightbirmingham airportcar parkterminal buildingan overnight stayshort walknext morningcomfortable bedone night stayquick checkshower roomrooms are smallwhat it says on the tinshort staygood nights sleepgenting arenanight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I have wrote several reviews of this hotel over the years. The update at the moment is the new soft beds. It's very similar to the 'Premier Inn' product: Very comfortable, you will certainly get a good night's sleep.
I have always found the Reception/Dining room staff to be very helpful and courteous. On my recent visit I was allocated a room on the 1st floor, I personally prefer a room on a higher floor - no problem, I was given a room on the 9th floor. I think personal requests are important to the individual guest.
The breakfast (I have not experienced lunch or dinner) is always well presented and has a good choice.
If you want to get the best rate, try and make a reservation well in advance. I stayed on a Monday and booked a month in advance: 47 pounds (with breakfast).
I will continue to stay at the Ibis brand, I like the consistent high standard and have used them in Europe. Well done Ibis Birmingham, keep up the high standards.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul T
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your great feedback. We are all working very hard to provide our guest with the best service and it is very rewarding and motivational when we learn that our efforts have been recognised. We looking forward to welcoming you back again at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed as we had a early morning flight.
Hotel was clean but was a budget hotel
Sorry wouldn't stay again as the bed was so hard. The mattress felt like it was just a topper on a bed base.staff are very polite.
Breakfast was at room temperature .
Sorry . We will go back to Novotel next time

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Although the room was small I found it comfortable, well decorated and contained everything we needed. I was not disturbed by any noise inside or outside the hotel either. The bathroom was in a pod-type room but was clean and the shower was great.

Would happily stay here again if I was traveling through the airport.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our location and the comfort of our showers and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here as we were going to a show at the NEC and thought we would have a relaxing night away rather than the hassle of trying to get out of the car park at the end of the show and fight our way home, it is so easy to get to the NEC just jump on the sky train which runs 24/7. So pleased we decided to stay here, I very nearly booked us into the Novotel next door, (which we have also stayed in before and it to is a very good hotel), I went for this one based purely on the price we paid £69 for the night. When we arrived there was a que at check in, not a massive problem, and as soon as it was realised another check in desk was opened so we didn't wait long, the room was great, yes slightly on the small side with a satalite bathroom, but it was very clean and had everything we needed for a pleasant comfortable stay, we decided to eat in the Bar/Restaurant down stairs as the prices were very reasonable and much cheaper than buying food at the NEC, we both had a Lamb burger with chips and salad and really enjoyed them, the burgers tasted fantastic and were cooked beautifully, the salad was crisp and fresh and the chips were fluffy in the middle and crunchy on the outside, just how I like them, the drinks were also reasonable priced and there was a very good choice. All in all a very pleasant stay, with great staff and a good atmosphere, will certainly be back next time we are at the NEC.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DougalDogHereford

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit at Ibis Birmingham Airport. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and our restaurant facilities and you find our bedrooms very clean and comfortable. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport in the near future.