“Always a pleasure”

Ranked #34 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (1,956)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here on Wed 28th May 2014 we were going to see eagles in the LG arena. Reception very pleasant and speedy. The room very very clean ,and comfortable. Didn't have breakfast so can't comment on that. When I go to the LG again I will definitely stay here again .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Birmingham Airport and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went with my wife to see Gary Barlow in concert (not my idea, but to his credit he was really good!). We booked our hotel based upon price and locality to the concert venue, but the hotel was actually a great surprise. The bed was extremely comfortable - better that some 5 star luxury hotels we have stayed in. The room was immaculately clean and the staff friendly. If we travel by plane out of Birmingham, go to the NEC or maybe even just decide to go shopping, the Ibis will be our first choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
IbisBhxAirport, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit at Ibis Birmingham Airport. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and you find our bedrooms clean and our beds very comfortable. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Checked in at 2am which was really quick. Very close to airport. Rooms efficient for the price. Bed was SO COMFY! The blinds let a lot of light in which is annoying. Another thing being the cleaners were knocking the door at 10am which is a joke because we were still asleep and didn't have to be out til 12. Defo something they need to rectify. Other than that would use again for the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you once for your feedback, which is invaluable in our efforts to assess and continually improve upon the quality of our service. I hope we will have a pleasure of welcoming you back to Ibis Birmingham Airport in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean, reception are more than efficient and service in the restaurant was perfect. I suppose I willl come back because I never have see similar service in one IBIS hotel. I have gold car in the group but this need to be moved to other category into group. The situation are perfect into Airport something help on trips.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest, Many thanks for the positive comments. I am extremely pleased to hear that you found our service to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Birmingham Airport in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Finally a comfortable bed and shower! I'm 6'1" and didn't have to duck under the shower head. Perfect access to the airport and very reasonable price! If you're flying, this is the place.That's all I have to say and the last sentence is just to fill the 200 characters .

Room Tip: Finally a comfortable bed and shower that I fit in! I'm 6' 1" and didn't have to...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest, I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you found our location to be very convenient and our beds and shower to be very comfortable. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight at 6am as it wasn't much dearer than a taxi to the airport. We were very impressed with our bedroom on the 9th floor. My only gripe was that there were only 4 milks on the hospitality tray so we could only have a coffee when we got there and one at 3.30am!! Drinks at the bar were expensive - a bottle of cider was about £5! Apart from that we were very pleased with the room itself - lovely and clean as was the shower pod - amazing in such a small space. Great bed and a good night's sleep - what more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you found our location so convenient and our rooms to be of good value, clean and functional. Kindly note that more coffee/tea is available upon request from the reception. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Carlos Vieira

Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel Birmingham NEC
Travelodge Birmingham Airport
Travelodge Birmingham Airport
#21 of 118 in Birmingham

Been to Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC? Share your experiences!