Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$72
  • Breakfast included
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$110
US$100
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$104
US$93
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
US$79
US$84
US$70
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
2,125 results
All reviewsan early flightbirmingham airportcar parkfree monorailterminal buildingan overnight staynext morningshort walkone night staycomfortable bedquick checkshower roomgood nights sleeprooms are smallshort staywhat it says on the tingenting arena
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Room Tip: A choice of pillows?
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
IbisBhxAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017

No reception desk , just an occasional member of staff swanning around inside the main entrance with a palm pad . Took us 20 minutes to get checked in .
On 1st entry to room the smell was horrendous , damp and musty . This turned to a sewage smell when we looked into the bathroom .
Room was basic as expected , the window didn't soundproof the room very well , which you need when less than quarter of a mile from the runway !
The double bed turned out to be 2 single mattresses zipped together , I say mattresses but I mean 2 slabs of concrete ! We'd have slept better on a bench outside departures , really expected better for the money paid .
Our intention was to cut out the stress of travelling to the airport on the day , and instead take a leisurely walk over to check in after a comfortable night's sleep , thus starting our holiday with smiling faces - didn't happen !
For those reading this thinking why didn't you complain the night before , we did try but got fed up of waiting for a member of staff to materialize in the " reception " area
My advice to others is steer clear of this place unless you are looking for a smelly uncomfortable night of not sleeping , in which case this is place for you .

Room Tip: use a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
IbisBhxAirport, Reception at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear hayabusaOxon,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC (new ibis rooms).
I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Ibis we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
I have now informed the Housekeeping about your experience to avoid issues like this happening again. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Anna - Reception

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed several times here, and when we last stayed in February, we booked to stay last night following our late flight.
We landed at 5am and advised the receptionist this back in Feb, hence we booked for the Sunday 17/09 until Monday 18/09.
Upon arriving, at the new deskless reception area, we were greeted by "David" who could not find our reservation and said we must either be in the Ibis Budget or Ibis Styles (a good 20 min walk away). I showed David the e-mail confirmation a few times and offered him the reservation number he said he finds it under the name.
He then retreated into the back office and retrieved a laptop and still couldn't find it... upon his 2nd visit to the back office he brought out a sheet of paper and found it under the reservation number. We asked for a late checkout and he said it was £20 and to come down before leaving.

We went to check out and another girl was on the desk, she went into the back office and came out saying we owed £40, when I questioned why she said it was £20 for early check in and £20 late check out??? I originally pre-paid for the room, IN FEBRUARY, AT THAT SAME HOTEL... so if I pre-paid for a stay Sunday 17/09 until Monday 18/09 yet then have to pay AGAIN for an "early check in" at 5am Monday morning then what exactly did I pay for in February..? The removal of the reception desk maybe????

She went back into the back office and she then agreed for just the late check out fee, which I was happy to pay.

The room itself was comfortable and I slept well and needed the late check out. As I Slept well then this is why it is rated a 2 and not a 1... but as an Accor loyalty member and I am very disappointed in the service and new check in procedure and could have just dropped the room key in the post box and left.

Ibis & Accor Group... sort it out, maybe being back a much more organised reception area... with a desk again. I cannot see me using this Ibis again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew E
IbisBhxAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Andrew E,

Many thanks for your recent feedback.
I am sorry to hear that you had issues with reception, I have now communicated to the team your concerns in order to prevent issues like this happening again.
I am happy that you found the room convenient and in a very good standards I will be looking forward to welcome you again and to prove that unfortunately the bad experience you had does not reflect our standards.

Best Regards
Pau Perez Ubach

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I was travelling on a flight next day, so this hotel was really ideal as the terminal is only a few minutes walk away. Check-in is a bit odd, it feels like walking into a restaurant but nevertheless, I was on the top floor and had a good view of the apron and terminal. Decor is certainly different to your standard hotel chain, but nice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IbisBhxAirport, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Alex H,

Many thanks for your pleasant review.
It is always a pleasure to know that you had a good stay.

Best Regards
Pau Perez Ubach

Reviewed 13 September 2017

friendly and helpful staff at reception check in after 2.0 pm
arrived at 1.00p.m (high surcharge for early check in )
quiet rooms but small / beds are comfortabel shower all very clean
bar and restaurant busy good food
quick check out

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 5497QCstefanr

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Birmingham Airport - NEC (new ibis rooms).

PP