other travellers have booked this property
Front of my Apartment
View Of Birmingham City Centre From My Apartment Mean Building Entrance And Waiting Room
Check Availability
Birmingham Library is 7 minutes walk from My Apartment
Grand Central Shopping Centre From Inside Is 5 minutes walk from My Apartment
Bullring Shopping Centre From Outside Is 3 minutes walk from My Apartment
Bullring Shopping Centre From Inside Is 3 minutes walk from My Apartment
The apartment has 2 of these comfortable folding beds in single size for our extra guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Tracey T
“Will not go back”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

On the positive side the flat was clean, and the owner was quick to reply to messages... however, the flat was definitely not holiday accommodation. There was food in the cupboards, fridge and freezer, clothes in the chest of drawers, medicines in the bathroom. It looked like the owner had left for an hour and was expected back imminently. The wardrobe was full of bedding too, leaving us without space to put our own clothing and belongings. As this was being rented by four adults and one child for the weekend we could not even unpack our belongings. When you add the price of the stay (far from inexpensive) we were less than impressed.
The flat was not child safe, at least for the under tens; but the owner knew there was a child under two in our party. Also, it was not big enough for 5 as the rooms were small and the storage insufficient.
The stress of finding it so different from our expectations led to a migraine and we had to head home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Sep 2017
The flat is an excellent holiday accommodation, it always been kept clean and tidy for guests, yes there was clothes in the drawer but you have 2 big wardrobe, 1 in each room with clean towels, bedsheets and duvet covers for guest to use, and foods were left by precedent guests, in condition that other guest could use or thrown away.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing