Where do I start?
1. Claims to be a bed & breakfast no breakfast was served and when it was egg and beans were cold.
2. The room smelt vile that you almost puke up and need a mask to breathe. Walls were mouldy, Carpet was filthy and stank, bed was very old and knackered with the matteress springs poking you, the bedding didnt match and was ripped, the decor was like going back in time to 1969, nasty dirty sink in the corner with old fashioned box tv which was black and white, kettle didnt work and to top it off I shared my room with a mouse!!
3. Shared bathroom was gross, bath was dirty with hairs in plug hole, toilet was blocked and smelt
4. Staff was not helpful as there wasnt any staff to be seen and when they were neither spoke english well enough, place was left unmanned most the time with the front door unlocked for anyone to waltz in.
There are people arguing and fighting owners not bothered. Owner was very rude and aggresive towards people who go to ask for something.
5. Overall it is disgusting how the owner is allowing people and children to stay in these poor conditions while he is raking it in.
If the owner does read this, either close down the dump you call a business I wouldnt let my dog sleep in. The place needs to go on hotel inspector to be named and shamed or modernise and rectify these problems, you wouldnt want live and sleep in these conditions so why should the homeless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Elston Guest House we pride ourselves on providing a warm and inviting atmosphere for all types of guests with friendly staff that are at hand when help or assistance is needed. ... more less