Stayed at the Ramada before an event in the NEC.
Room was expensive at £130 with a further £7 to park.
I didn't expect a lot and it failed to meet my low expectations. The room was a decent size but I was left very disappointed with a number of things:
- Laminate floors
- Poor quality furniture
- Expensive Wi-Fi
- Really small box TV in the corner with poor reception and limited channels
- Ikea low slung bed!
- Combined with a horrible limp duvet which doesn't fit the duvet sheet and the worst lumpy pillows I've ever used
- Very poor lights throughout - little LED reading type things which looked awful
- Strange sockets which wouldn't take my phone charger
- Postcode on the website doesn't take you direct to the hotel
All in all I felt as though I had just arrived at uni again and been given the keys to my room. The only redeeming factor was the food, which I enjoyed. Thai currys was authentic, spicy and tasted lovely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Styles Birmingham Airport NEC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Birmingham Nec Hotel Birmingham