“Beautiful in every way”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

All the positive comments I read about this restaurant are true. I and my other half visited lailing again after our first visit in new year, once again we had one of the best meals ever. The staff are incredibly friendly and attentive to your needs, The atmosphere is stunning and beautiful and I have to admit that the freshly cooked to order buffet concept is just magnificent, The food is just wonderful and we were served very quickly despite it was a very busy Saturday night. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I love Chinese buffets as I tend to order more of the starter or dim sum dishes and LaiLing really makes this special as everything is cooked to order. My wife and I had a variety of dishes, all of which were delicious. The real stand out dishes were the yuk sung and sesame prawn toasts. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their food, whatever they ordered and the staff were happy and attentive, without serving too quickly. A lovely meal all round!

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We have been eagerly anticipating to visit this restaurant for a while as recommended by our friends and family till we visited last weekend and can't understand why we have not been there before. Excellent food explained well by very knowledgeable staff and the night we visited there were loads of birthday parties, at one point the whole restaurant started singing " Happy Birthday" which I found pretty cheerful. I would give it 10 out of 10 as this is one of the best restaurant we have ever been to, the atmosphere was just great and the service was attentive. Would definitely go again without hesitation and would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We used to love going here, the quality of the food for an all you can restaurant was really good.

After last night we will never be going there ever again.

The service is now shocking. Once we were shown to our table, the waiter was consistantly rude. We asked for chicken in black bean sauce which now is cooked with chilli's in it. Ive never had it with chilli's here before or anywhere else in the world. So upon asking the waiter about it he said our version had chilli's in it and thats it and walked off.... No can we recook it for you or any empathy. Then once we had our first round of main courses, he asked us had we finished and did we want anymore as he started to take the table cloth off the table and the rest of the table decorations before we had even had the chance to answer. So we had no choice but to say we had finished. The food was very greasy, smaller in portions and is anywhere near the quality it used to be. For £42 between the pair of us, we could have gone to macdonalds andate better food and saved £30.

Avoid this place like the plague.

1  Thank Scottythesaint