3,015 results
All reviewsfree moviesfree pool tablefunky hotelgreat hotelhour barlounge areafirst floorbreakfast was amazingwalk in showercity centrewet roomwould stay againnew street stationmin walkcomfy bedsaturday nightbusiness trip
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Surprised to enter the room to see the TV was on - it may have been automatically activated but needless energy use. Good shower. Nice bag of bathroom soap etc but excessive plastic packaging. Good bed and excellent breakfast even if the hot food was a little cool.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gsmbirmingham, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Birmingham City Centre hotel, we're always pleased to receive feedback from our guests.

Our team here work hard to provide great customer service to all of our guests and I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Great stay from start to finish, rooms were perfect and the saff couldn't do enough for me. Special Mention to Chloe, who was amazing and even wrapped a present for me when I was flapping around and stressed.

Dear Jaimie,
Thanks for the kind words here on TripAdvisor.

pentahotels are new to the market & we are really excited about the changes that we are making & the positive feedback we are receiving.

I hope that you will continue to support the brand & that we will see you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

All good, room OK, bed comfy, air-con not brilliant, shower was. Great location too. Staff were very friendly and atmosphere was very relaxed. Pool table in bar needs recovering and the cushions straightening - my game is bad enough without that :-)

Dear valued guest,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay at pentahotels Birmingham.

It is always nice to hear that we are doing things the right way!

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Service was amazing very helpful , breakfast was well cooked and had taste to it , the only thing I didn’t like was their rooms I thing they could be improved to be more elegant and stylish!? Overall amazing

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Absolutely loved the design of the hotel, real vintage feel about the place! Everything inside the hotel just works so well, the brown leather couches, the stag wall lights, old wood and brick, the fire places just simply fantastic!
We was going to the Liam Gallagher gig the night we stayed so the hotel was full with other fans, the atmosphere was buzzing.
The female staff were friendly and helpful, I did notice though that the male staff were not as friendly, in particular the guy who served me during the tuesday evening I waited 15-20 minutes for 1 drink (no one else at the bar waiting for a drink) he was clearly in a bad mood and just gave off a bad vibe. Didn't catch his name but he wore glasses and had flat Brown hair, someone give him a customer service lesson quick.
Only other pinch for me and my mate was the price of a Stella, £5 is quite expensive.
Overall though we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with you guys! Would jump at staying in a pentahotel again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that we got things right for you & even more so, that you published your experience with pentahotels.

I hope that you will be a regular visitor to us here at pentahotel Birmingham.