“Great food and service, prices varied so you should find something to your budget”

Pasta di Piazza, Acocks Green
Ranked #45 of 2,667 Restaurants in Birmingham
Description: Italian restaurant based in the heart of Acocks Green. We take pride in preparing all our food to order on the premises using the finest fresh produce and ingredients
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Looking for somewhere to go for something to eat with a mate from work, chose this as local enough for both of us. Great selection of pasta, pizza, fish, and meat in Italian style.

I chose garlic/chilli prawns for starter, which was good but eclipsed by the calzone di Pollo which was filled to the brim with cheese, chicken, salami, garlic sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and herbs, served with tomato sauce. Absolutely huge and superb!!

Nice restaurant, pretty much filled on a Thursday evening with families and couples and a very pleasant atmosphere, and the service from staff and manager was perfect. I'll definitely go back with my family.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Popped in for something different for Sunday lunch and we were not disappointed. The portions are huge. My wife had soup to start and I had the garlic and chilli prawns. We shared a garlic bread which was as big as a pizza. I had spaghetti bolognese and my wife had the meat balls for mains. I'm afraid we could only manage coffee to finish. Defiantly will be back soon

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We live round the corner, but had been ten years since we had visited this restaurant. Pizza is our little boy's favourite thing in the world, and grandad was visiting, so we took a nice walk - after checking that it would be open at 4pm on a Sunday.

It was, but it was quiet. That's ok by me, it means the food usually comes quickly! The refurbishment has done a nice job, this doesn't feel like a restaurant in Acocks Green once you're through the door.

It also feels very authentic - unlike the chains that are creeping onto every high street. The staff, the menu, even the background music are all very Italian.

Service was really friendly throughout, and the food came quickly. It was all really good - the simple margarita for the boy was light and had a tasty cheese tang to prove it wasnt just cheddar and mozzarella. I had an excellent Calzone, my dad had to share his penne and meatballs with his grandson. The boss had frutti di mare, and was very pleased with her choice.

Four mains, with some drinks and a big garlic bread to share, was a shade over £50. This is more or less the same as I'd be paying in a Strada or a Prezzo, but the quality of the food was much better. We're already planning on going back with grandma when she turns up for her shift of helping with the long Easter break.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We received a very warm welcome as soon as we entered. I was very impressed with the food and the drink menus. There was such a variety and very extensive list of choices.The food was well presented and tasted delicious. I wish we had a place like this in London!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

A large group of us, including a vegetarian and gluten-free had a very enjoyable evening here. The portions were generous and all the food arrived together. Authentic Italian and a huge choice.

Date of visit: March 2016