Pushkar
Ranked #61 of 2,321 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic night - the food was incredible and the service just as good. They really went the extra mile, from managing to squeeze our group in without a reservation to bringing a cake out at the end as a surprise as I'd mentioned it was my birthday. Assad in particular made the evening memorable - making sure everything was perfect for us and handling our many requests and joining in with the table banter. Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,343)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband & I went in to Pushkars during a night out to celebrate my birthday as we had walked past it earlier in the night and it was obviously different to the other restaurants on Broad Street. It was elegant, calm and the food smelt wonderful. We only intended to order cocktails [of which they had a great selection] but then we ordered a starter between us and the staff did not seem to be put off by this.
We were served by Azad who was very attentive and before we left I was given a lovely birthday card.

We are planning on returning in a few weeks and we have told all of our family & friends.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great food excellent service. Worth the money. Nice bright decor. Lots of light. Large selection of alcohol

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I'd seen good reviews on trip advisor but is was my son who recommended we eat here as he'd been a few times before. All I can say is the food was excellent as was the service especially by Azad who couldn't have been more helpful and he is a credit to the restaurant, although I have to say all the staff were very good.
The flavours of the food were excellent and the information supplied for each course couldn't have been better, the food was nicely spice but not excessively hot. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We ate here on a busy Saturday evening. The restaurant is immaculate and the staff polite and attentive. The service was good and the food first class with reasonable prices. We were well looked after by Huni J and will not hesitate to return when next in Birmingham.