“Fun day out”

Delta Force Paintball Birmingham
Ranked #11 of 63 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Birmingham (Beechwood) is located just minutes from Junction 4 of the M42. Delta Force Paintball Solihull is the largest paintball centre in the Midlands area. Offering 10 action-packed game zones in 64 acres of mixed woodland, including a WWII fighter plane, double decker buses, a bridge crossing with tank fortifications and a giant stone pyramid, the Solihull Paintball centre provides customers with the ultimate day out.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun day out”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Very fun day out. Lasts all day and tires you out ha. Paint balls are expensive to buy and do hurt! ;)

DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for your review, and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Delta Force Paintball. We hope that you and your team will be back in the near future, for another battle out on the field.

The Delta Force Paintball Team

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good fun for my son's party”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I had a party for my son at delta force which he really enjoyed, as did his friends. It was really well organized. We had an open barn style room for our party where we had drinks and food between games. There was free tea and coffee and we purchased pizzas for the kids which they all liked.
I have one piece of advise if thinking of booking though, I had to haggle with the price as when I enquired I was given a price per child and when I phoned to book it had gone up by £10 per child and took quite a few phone calls to get back to the original price. Overall it was a success.

Visited September 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear your son and his friends had a wonderful experience and that you feel the day was well organised. We are sorry to hear there was a misunderstanding regarding the package you had originally booked with, as we have various special offers and then more inclusive deals to suite each customers needs. We have passed your comments on to the booking office, to ensure they are always living up to our usual high standards and offering the best package suited for each individual. It is great to hear that our facilities added to the enjoyment of the day. We hope that the team will all be joining us again, for another day of action packed paintball.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great fun for gaming geeks!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I brought my brother to this paintball centre for his birthday with a gang of our mates...We're all northern lads, so was expecting bushes, and mud and an ad hoc day..but this outfit is actually really organised...A-team music at the start was a bonus and a throwback as well..

The games that you get to play at this centre are pretty cool, it's pretty high octane we were there on a Saturday so was really busy there were about 30 people in our group...Once you're in the middle of the game you kind of forget where you are, and it feels like you're in the middle of a computer game...I was in the corner of a hut...using a window to nailing the opposition in the back and some poor guy in the butt...got hit myself a few times a bit later as well...I'd not be surprised if it was the same guy ha ha.

Anyhow its a fun day...if you play computer games like COD / Battlefield you'll love a day out with these guys..

Visited February 2014
We are honoured you chose to book your brother’s birthday, at Delta Force Paintball, and it seems the whole group had a fantastic day. Paintball is a very popular activity for birthday parties, therefore we like to ensure we are geared up for this occasion. It’s great to hear you enjoyed playing a real-life action game in the woodlands, and that you were able to experience our unique movie set themed game zones. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball and we look forward to seeing the team back, for another day of real life “Call of Duty”.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“good crack”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

had a birthday bash up there great fun had a brilliant day out the only thing you could moan about was they give you like 200 balls to start and you think they will last for a while try 5 mins lol then thats where they cut your balls off we spent an extra £600 pound on paint balls between 8 of us to play all day but we had a good crack go yes if some one else was paying lol

Visited June 2013
1 Thank markmacm
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
We are pleased you chose to celebrate a birthday party with us, and that you had a brilliant experience on the day. We are sorry to hear the costs weren’t in line to your expectations, as I'm sure you will see by having a look at other paintball centres in the region, these are standard costs involved with a day of paintball. You can of course limit the costs for the day by setting yourself a budget for paintballs for the day and then ration these paintballs out between games. We can never guarantee what amount of paintballs will be sufficient for a player, as each player is different and it depends what an individuals’ budget allows for. Delta Force has the highest standard and latest equipment, and has been rated 5 stars by the UKPBA for leading health and safety practises. We hope to see the team back at the centre, for another day of action packed fun.

Dartford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent birthday treat for my son and his friends”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I booked a mini-paintballing session for my son and 5 of his friends to celebrate his 10th birthday at the Delta Force Westerham centre. All boys had a fantastic time and can't wait to go again.

It was very well organised, all the Marshalls were super helpful and friendly but also very professional and security conscious - they didn't hesitate to get kids to sit part of the games out if they didn't follow safety instructions (which I found very reassuring).

It was a long day, but by no means boring, even for spectators. We all went home suitably knackered out by the activities and the fresh air.

As a parent organiser the only thing I would mention is that maybe the time lag between the games was slightly too long. My party was getting a bit rowdy with the excitement of it all in between games.

The facilities were good considering it is in the middle of woodlands and toilets very clean.

It was a clear day, but extremely muddy, so I would stress that choosing the right footware is paramount. It is mentioned in the booking sheets but plenty of parents didn't pay enough notice and there were quite a few kids with inadequate shoes, which is a shame because it might have ruined some of their enjoyment.

But other than that, I would definitely book again, it is an excellent day out for all.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lucie H
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find your comments useful, when looking to make a booking, in the future. Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience for each and every one of our players, and we are thrilled that the team all had such a fantastic day out, for your son’s 10th birthday. We understand that parents may be concerned about their children paintballing, which is why we place such high importance on the safety aspect, while keeping it fun all at the same time. We have passed your great feedback on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be thrilled to read your kind words and how much the day was enjoyed. We look forward to the return of the team, for another day of real life, “Call of Duty”.