“Nice decent curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Really nice welcome as you walk in. Went with a mate to this restaurant quite early so there where a limited number of people in it however it still had a very nice atmosphere. The decor is relatively modern but not cold looking. The service was nice and prompt with very good chutneys with the poppadoms. The main dishes where as we ordered them nice and hot for me and nice and cool for my mate. Overall a a solid performance from this restaurant in terms of food quality and price and somewhere I would go again. Oh and before I forget they heat (re heat) your curry next to the table before you have it which I really liked :-)

1  Thank onetrubrit

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant when on the bus from the airport to city centre. It was a busy evening but we were seated quickly & got drinks and starters in good time, even though our waiter felt it necessary to apologise for the delay. There was really no need! Food was excellent, as was the service. Couldn't believe the bill at the end of the meal. we both had to check twice to make sure they had added everythng up correctly. Fantastic value. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I dropped in here for a curry , it was clean and friendly service. Nothing new or to write home about ok if you cant get in elsewhere.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

If you want to experience great tasting food in a relaxed comfortable setting then this is the place to come, my family and i are regular visitors to VARSHA and love eating there, the menu caters for all tastes and the staff are always on hand to give friendly advice and service.

You will find it hard to beat this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We have been eating here for a few years now and have eaten in many curry houses around birmingham/the country and the world. Birmingham definatley has the best baltis/currys and this is really 1 of the best around. we only visit a handfull of curry shops and this is 1 of them.

Great food, Great prices, Great staff and quick delivery if required.