Great city centre location in China Town, only one minute walk from Birmingham Hippodrome, and couple of minutes from Bullring Centre and New Street Station. Alexandra Theatre about 5 minutes. 10 minutes walk to Symphony Hall and NIA Arena.
Very clean, lovely rooms and bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Good restaurant and food.. Bedroom could be little noisy at times from street, but OK if windows kept closed.
Exceptional value for city centre hotel, budget deal for only £29 per room. Couldn't be bettered locally (Holiday Inn £63 per room). Would definitely stay there again next time in Brum for theatres, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre