Well what can I say ideal if you want a night out in the centre of Birmingham and like to shop. Clean but very small room, didn't like the door opening straight into bedroom anyone could see in.
Don't expect a lot of sleep as the car horns and general street noise don't stop till 6am.
But is was fairly cheap and close to everything we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre