I had booked a room at the Novotel, but due to their overbooking, they put me in here for one night. I got in late in the evening and left in the morning, so the only thing I did was sleep the night in the room. Well, I got a room on the noisy side of the hotel with the music coming into the room from the club across. Fortunately, this time I was so tired from traveling, that I caught sleep despite of the music, but I woke up a few times because of the music.
The room was quite large and the bathroom was very nice.
The location is very central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre