Stayed for three nights and paid £86 after Quidco cashback. Limited tv choice but free internet. I did not have the breakfast or eat at the restaurant, there are so many good options around the hotel (it is in Chinatown). Did not use the carpark but understand it is £10 per night. The hotel is located in a lively part of Birmingham, so can be noisy at weekends, so ask reception for a room away from the bars. Overall for £30 per night it is very good value
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre