I stayed here overnight on a business trip.
Having booked and then read some of the truly awful reviews on TripAdvisor, I was a little wary and wishing I'd booked elsewhere.
However, although the room was basic, it was clean, had all the 'bits' you'd expect, and the bed was very comfortable. My room was overlooking Chinatown and having read about the noise issues previous travellers had experienced I purchased ear plugs but didn't need them and had a good night's sleep.
A decent, basic hotel in a very convenient location for the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre