A 2 day training course in Birmingham filled me with dread fighting the M6 / Aston way traffic every day so we took the train and stayed here. No frills but all new decor, more than adequate continental brekkie (toast / pastries / cereals, fruit, yoghurts, cold meats with hot drinks and juices etc). Very nice quiet room with compact but brilliant bathroom, tv, wifi, air con, huge mega comfy bed.
Centrally located with great access to Broadstreet, jewellery quarter for eating out etc. 10 minute walk from New St station.
Checking in and out easy peasy, now I have stayed here I know it's a 'safe bolt hole' if I ever need to stay in B'ham again - great for families, professionals, tourists etc.
Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre