I recently visited the hotel, whilst going to watch a gig at the Birmingham Academy. It was quick to check in and the rooms were in good condition, if slightly on the small side.
The location was perfect for what our group required, however it is near to several bars. Luckily for us we were staying on a Tuesday so there was no noise at all, but I would think twice about staying here at the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Lastminute, ACCOR, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre