The bed was comfortable the breakfast mediocre, but there was a huge tv playing in the breakfast/bar area which was somewhat annoying. I arrived and felt like I was staying in a weather spoons, lots of Leary men at the bar, Mercedes parked outside with kids dripping in bling. The hotel is in a really grotty area, I was too fearful to leave my hotel and only slightly less scared to stay in it. Give it a miss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel had a full transformation and is now 100% renovated, from cosy bedrooms with the latest technology gadgets, free fiber Wi-Fi, power showers & the"sweet bed by Ibis". The Restaurant & Bar is a great place to unwind & relax, enjoy our food and drinks 24/7. The location is just perfect, within five minutes' walk of Birmingham Football Club and a short distance from Bullring Shopping Centre and New Street Station. If you don't like walking, take a bus (17/60) or a short taxi ride to the hotel. Birmingham Centre is all about Culture, Concerts & Fun, with the Custard Factory, Barclaycard Arena, Symphony Hall, ICC, O2 Academy, Birmingham Library and the Mailbox. Birmingham Airport, NEC, Genting Arena & Resort World is only 7 miles away. The hotel is perfectly located for Birmingham city centre and is close to the M6 motorway and all major road links. The hotel also offers free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Birmingham Bordesley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Bordesley