Ibis Birmingham Bordesley
US$88
  • Restaurant
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$113
Good 3.5/5
US$127
US$110
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$109
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfootball groundcity centrebusy roundaboutfree car parkfootball matchibis birminghamextra pillowsgood nights sleepwould stay againsaturday nightenjoyed my staycomfy bedthe hotel is cleanshort staynight's sleepcouple of nightstea and coffee making facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just booked to stay the one night, well that what I thought. somehow managed to book what they call a day rate of £45 and ended up paying £59. The website is very misleading as I booked an arrival date of the 13th and a departure date of the 14th and my confirmation stated at the top 13th to the 14th ie 1 night. would love to know how many other people fall in to this trap.

staff should have more knowledge of the area, not at all helpful...
Room Hot, aircon not working very well, leaking shower, either very hot or very cold.

Unpleasant hotel, which I will not use again - I will be returning to the Premier Inn next time.

Room Tip: Rooms are ok but need to be updated
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Claire C
Marc L, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Bordesley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to expectations. I would like to discuss this with you in person. Please could you contact me at marc.lock@accor.com.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Just stayed at this hotel for two nights. Price was great and not too far from the city centre. (Although staff should have more knowledge of bus numbers for nearby). Staff were helpful and friendly and the bus stuff was my only complaint. Really enjoyed my stay. I went for my friends' wedding and it was a lovely trip thanks to this hotel. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2014
Marc L, General Manager at Ibis Birmingham Bordesley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and I will ensure re fresher training is complete to all my team regarding the local bus times and routes

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Small room, uncomfortable beds. Shower that leaked everywhere, plug that did not fit. Fan set to churn out hot air on a hot sunny day. Most unpleasant hotel I have stayed in. Staff were indifferent and not particularly friendly or helpful. General area was good and plenty of car parking space.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I am really sorry to hear that your stay was not up to expectations. I would like to discuss this with you in person. Please could you contact me on 0121 506 2600.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Located not far from city centre.

Also handy for Birmingham city stadium St.Andrew's

At the price can't complain,decent standard budget
hotel.
Free on site parking,Also Bar & Restaurant

Decent free Wi-Fi connection

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I could find no faults with the room, it was clean and well presented. The bathroom was tidy and hygienic, except the shower was tricky to handle. You could never really get the temperature right, which is quite a pain when it comes out extremely hot.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, they happily ordered us taxis and helped us out.
I remember there being a little bit of noise one of the nights and the heat was a little too much, but it was all quite bearable and didn't spoil the stay.

Room Tip: Preferable not one at the front of the hotel, since there is a main road.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marc L, Manager at Ibis Birmingham Bordesley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Kind Regards