I have just returned from a midweek break staying at the Copthorne Hotel with my girlfriend. We arrived into Birmingham by train and the hotel is a short walk from both main train stations in Birmingham. The hotel itself was very clean and welcoming and the staff throughout were amazing. Check-in and out was smooth, efficient and friendly (with no queues), The breakfast buffet was extensive with very attentive and friendly service and the bar service was very prompt . The location of the hotel was also perfect for our needs - it is less than a 5 minute walk to the main shopping area and there is a nice canal side area opposite with bars, pubs and restaurants (which I imagine would be amazing in the summer). I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Birmingham both on leisure or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel