Booked the hotel through the web , on arrival we were told the carparks were full & we would have to park either in the Europarks or the Multi storey accross the way! all at a pemium cost. having booked two rooms for the evening we were not satified but excepted the fact . That was until the lady checking in next to me was told that she could leave her car directly outside the hotel and i repeat " thats no problem at all " !!!!..... After voicing my opinion I will i her defence say the receptionist was very nice & obviously embarresed and hurried out with her umbrella to ' make!!!' a space for us.
We were on the first floor we had two rooms which were both clean , but Very tired and very tatty the head board had come away from the wall , the bed extreamly uncomfortable and just a standard double. The rooms are also very small. The professional photographs showing the rooms is certainly NOT what our rooms looked like , and i wish now i had taken a photo so you could see the difference.
The breakfast was very nice & the service was very good, with a great selection of hot and cold available , eggs are cooked on request also eggs bennidict ! ( which was very nice ) .
The staff i found very nice but would i stay there again ..... not until its been refurbished, and cleaned up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel