I stayed at the copthorne Birmingham whilst on business in the city.
The rooms are very dated and in need of a refurb.
For a business trip I expect a few basics:
- plug sockets. There was only 1 in the room, so I couldn't charge my phone and lap top at the same time
- iron and ironing board. There wasn't one in the room.
-a good nights sleep!!! The room I was staying in was facing a lot of bars and pubs and there was music blaring until the early hours. Then at around 4am the radiator started making a load noise that continued until I left.
So I went to my meetings tired, with a creased shirt and an uncharged laptop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel