We have stayed here before when visiting The NIA, this time we just fancied a night out in Birmingham. On both occasions we found the staff very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and in good condition with everything you need. We did not have ameal in the restaurant but we did have breakfast which, being perfectly honest, was the best breakfast we have had in many a hotel. The location is absolutely perfect for any of the areas you may wish to visit be it the NIA, Broad Street or New Street and the Bullring. If you are wanting to visit these areas we recommend that you stay at the Copthorne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel