I booked a two night stay as a treat for my wife. We had issues with the third party website so ended booking directly with the hotel. Very efficient staff throughout our stay and on one particular occasion went above and beyond. The location of the hotel was superb, right in the centre of town, 10 minutes from New Street railway station and the Bullring shopping centre. The parking was very reasonable at £12 per day and conveniently located beneath the hotel.
Minus points - We didn't eat at the hotel mainly because we prefer to venture out but we would normally have breakfast at the hotel. However at £12.95 per person per day was a little to steep to swallow. There are plenty of eateries nearby open all hours so it was not a major issue for us. The room was kept very clean but as other travellers have stated it is need of a facelift. Our room wasn't bad but it needed some work. This didn't detract from or stay because it was warm, dry and quiet. (it is just a place to lay your head in our opinion).
All in all a value for money break and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, TravelUp, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel