I am sure that this was a state of the art hotel back in the 80s but the whole building is tired and in need of a serious refurbishment. The staff were very accommodating and helpful and if it wasn't for them I would give the hotel 1 star.
Good points: staff, location (if you are prepared to run the gauntlet of the subway or main road)
Bad points: broken tv, slow interweb, noisy, very tired gym, cracked sink an bath tiles, noisy AC, room smelt of smoke.
Thought I got a good deal through late rooms, but wish I'd stayed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel