Stayed her 7th Dec for 2 night for Xmas market. Hotel obviously aware that rooms etc are too hot as fans were supplied! Room was clean and functional. Bathroom very dated.we paid full price for our room and expected more. Parking was a nightmare very few spaces but little tip,park over road in multi storey car park it was cheaper than if we had got into hotel car park £17 instead of £24.
Breakfast was good but the set up was ridiculous in a confined space so people waiting for toast while others trying to get hot plates for food. On a positive note the food in the Chinese/Malaysian restaurant was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel