I've used this hotel many many times before. It's good value and it's location is perfect. I booked a room with breakfast included on line via my mobile phone. Easy! Never really had any issues before now and for that reason I'm still rating it highly.
We turned up, got checked in. However, on trying to enter the room we were met by a gentleman who was already occupying the room. So on second attempt in reception we finally got an unoccupied room. In the morning we had a knock at the door with a breakfast order for the previous room. It wasn't even the correct room number. Maybe the numbers weren't clear enough? When we had finished our very nice breakfast in the restaurant we proceeded to check out. We had already paid and were just after the invoice but realising when I got home they had not charged us correctly. Seems I've been charged for the free breakfast or maybe it was for the other room. I will be chasing this over charge .
Otherwise nice hotel, great stay, great food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel