My fiancé and I stayed at the Copthorne for a one night break while visiting relatives in Birmingham. It’s a great value for money hotel, well situated in the city centre, close to all amenities. The room was a little dated, but the bed was cosy, the shower was good and nice toiletries were provided. Breakfast was a fantastic experience, with a lovely choice of hot and cold options provided, all buffet service. Staff were very helpful and the décor in the restaurant was great. On the downside, we found the rooms to be very warm all through the night, and the plumbing in the bathroom was rather old and noisy, especially once guests were taking showers in the morning. Nevertheless, this is a great hotel for a one night city centre break. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel