I have stayed in this hotel 3 times now with work and it is easy to find from the train station. It is well positioned for eateries of an evening too. However, some of the decor is beginning to show its age. The rooms are functional but quite spacious and the beds are fine. However, on this last visit I was put on the road side and even through the double glazing, it kept me awake all night. Did not sleep well so if you do go there, insist on a room at the back overlooking the car park/shops. The breakfast is great though with loads of choice and waitress/waiter service for your tea/coffee. Can't fault the food or service, just the decor. Worth the money and will stay there again, but just on the quiet side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel