Arrived early evening. Only 1 person on reception - very good but a queue formed behind me. Went to my room - door handle old not operate. Returned to reception and the back of the queue! Was upgraded to a clubman room. Rooms are clean but dated. Tea/coffee available and good quality bath accessories. Problems with the internet. Staff member Joe was great and spent time trying to sort it out which he did eventually. Had dinner in the room. Room service was good but food was pricey for what you got. Staff are really good. Breakfast was good with plenty of variety and there is good quantity. Car parking is ok. There is a bar and an on site restaurant. Watch the cost - it is expensive. I have been told a brand new Copthorne Hotel is being built and that this one is to be demolished. That might account for the dated decor. I would still come back though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel