I had a pleasant stay in Birmingham over the weekend of 26th - 28th March and chose the Copthorne Birmingham for its excellent location and good value.
The hotel provides good clean accommodation with good size rooms and parking facilities which is a bonus with a city centre hotel and cheaper than the local NCP.
The hotel is centrally located making walking trips to Symphony Hall, Broad Street, the City Centre and Digbeth just a mere stroll.
My only grievance was that the TV in my room (414) did not work. I reported this to the consierge who took a look and told me that the modem had failed. He was not able to provide a replacement which meant I was without the TV for the weekend which meant I missed out on the local news, football results and grand prix information.
On checking out, the hotel were not prepared to offer a price reduction or compensation for the loss of TV which I think is a little unfair.
So, a good hotel in a prime location but their customer service lets them down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel