First stay here - normally stay at the Marriott, but I was booked here by some people I was working for. Hotel is clean, but the room was very outdated - felt like a Moscow Hotel in the 1980's and I've stayed in a few of those! The hot tap in the bathroom was really hard to turn off (room 409). I eventually managed it with the help of a towel wrapped round the tap head - downright dangerous if nothing else. It's hard to see why this is a 4 star hotel. Parking charges are also extortionate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel