“Top class food”

Dining options: Reservations
Birmingham
“Top class food”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Visited this restaurant for the second time this month and feel compelled to leave a review given the excellent experiences. The food is of the very highest quality. Indeed, possibly the best Chinese food I have had in Birmingham and I have tried all restaurants in this area. Both times I visited with my family and everyone of the dishes was very tasty and could not be faulted. The staff were very friendly and attentive which added to the excellent experience. Very highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank pnireland

“Wow, wow, wow!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

An absolutely SUPERB meal for me and my family for Mothers' Day just. This remains my Chinese restaurant of choice in Birmingham in yet another faultless example of service, food and ambience. I am so lucky to have a restaurant of this quality on my doorstep.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank NJI1970
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“excellent chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

great food,We had the banquet menu at £20 per head. Reasonably priced drinks A decent bottle of wine was £13. Excellent and very attentive service without being too intrusive.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank foxymum2013
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Average food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We visited in February on a Saturday evening, we had booked a table, otherwise we wouldn't have got seated.

I ordered the battered fish pieces in sweat & sour sauce. I found the batter tough and the fish inside had a very strong "Fishy" flavour and was generally dry and quite tough to chew. I found this disappointing.

• Visited February 2014
london
“reasonable”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Can't say there's anything epic about this place, but nothing bad either. Nicely modern and clean place frequented by Chinese, which is always a good sign. The food was nicely presented and good value. It wasn't overly interesting food, but pretty good and just what we needed that night.

• Visited February 2014