“Awful!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Tyburn House
Ranked #1,685 of 2,187 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: It's a sizzling inn pub with restaurant.
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice. On the first occasion me and my mum had a roast dinner. It was awful! All the veg was soggy and the meat was dry. It took forever to arrive so we ate it as we were starving! I thought I would give it a second chance. Which was even worse! We waited over an hour for our food and in the end we had to leave with empty stomachs. Terrible! It's cheap but I will never be returning!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

popped in for a couple of pints after work. place was quite lively, staff friendly and beer was not bad

Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The Chef is Dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The chef needs a wash I need say more me and my Two companions left right away its now make or break for me and my two companions. I hope the place gets shut down there was too many drugs being passed around and my two companions have not long came out of rehab and the temptation was becoming unbearable hence the reason we left.

• Visited January 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“keep driving!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

wanted to go somewhere casual to take children for dinner,but this place was sticky and just not clean,asked for medium cooked steaks but came out almost burnt,we waited so long for food that we just eat it and left as quickly as possible,definately will not be going back,i know its cheap to eat there but decent food in a clean enviroment is not too much to ask!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Eww!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Absolutely abysmal! The service is poor and the chef looked absolutely dirty. The manager seen her staff struggling and just left them. We waited 1 hour for food which we ended up having a refund because the skillet didn't even sizzle. The restaurant was filthy and we asked 3 times for our table to be cleaned. I heard the chef say to her colleague "people better not even talk to me today". Do the extra mile and go somewhere else.