“Sizzle” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tyburn House
Ranked #1,687 of 2,186 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: It's a sizzling inn pub with restaurant.
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Sizzle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This is part of a chain so didn't expect much. Went for max gammon. Came cooked to perfection. Large portions and a pint for under a tenner. Great stuff.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty cook”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I popped in on the way home for a bite to eat one afternoon,I thought the bar staff was good at there job,,very efficient very polite,I sat down and waited for my meal but when it came I seen the chef walk out the kitchen and I was horrified,she looked dirty,as if her uniform had never seen a washing machine or iron for months.i would pop in for a drink again but never a meal again...

1 Thank S17lko
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice. On the first occasion me and my mum had a roast dinner. It was awful! All the veg was soggy and the meat was dry. It took forever to arrive so we ate it as we were starving! I thought I would give it a second chance. Which was even worse! We waited over an hour for our food and in the end we had to leave with empty stomachs. Terrible! It's cheap but I will never be returning!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

popped in for a couple of pints after work. place was quite lively, staff friendly and beer was not bad

Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The Chef is Dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The chef needs a wash I need say more me and my Two companions left right away its now make or break for me and my two companions. I hope the place gets shut down there was too many drugs being passed around and my two companions have not long came out of rehab and the temptation was becoming unbearable hence the reason we left.

• Visited January 2013