Lovely, spotlessly clean facilities, friendly staff and delicious freshly-made food. Outdoor hot tub was a particular treat as the sun went down over the trees.
Now the spa has an alcohol licence I was able to indulge in a glass of chilled rose in front of a roaring log burner.
Didn't use the hotel, just the spa facilities, but am sure that the rooms are great, if you want to extend your stay.
Tim was attentive but not intrusive - clearly just wanting everyone to enjoy what's on offer and relax.
Hopefully I will visit many more times in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clover Spa and Hotel has a European style Spa facility where swimwear is not necessary. Guests will experience the unique feeling of liberation that naturism offers, wonderfully relaxing, invigorating and confidence enhancing. The Spa has a beautiful Aspen Sauna, foot spa, cold plunge pool, heated stone loungers, fully tiled steam room and a magnificent Hot tub on the patio. When weather permits sun loungers in the garden where you can sunbathe naked are a wonderful bonus. Two treatment rooms for beauty therapies and body massages compliment the Spa facilities along with the relaxation lounge where food and drinks are served all day and included in the tariff. Please note Clover Spa and Hotel is a most respectful place, all guests must be comfortable seeing mixed gender nudity even if they don't participate, inappropriate behaviour by any guest will result in eviction from the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Clover Spa & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clover Naturist Hotel Birmingham
- Clover Naturist Spa And Hotel