Clover Spa & Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
New Hall Hotel & Spa(Sutton Coldfield)
  • Restaurant
Castle Bromwich(West Bromwich)
Day Spring Hotel(Birmingham)
Royal Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubsteam roomnaturist hotelplunge poolcouples weekendfacilities are excellentheated loungersheated stonemassage treatmentschester roadlarge jacuzziother guestsfantastic weekendlounge areathoroughly enjoyed our staycomfortable roomsrelaxation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Clover this weekend and stayed overnight (Sat 12th July)
We knew it was a naturist place - which is why we went.
It was our 1st time in this environment and it was totally fantastic.
Peaceful, respectful, calm, relaxing and totally spotless.
The weather was lovely and all the sun loungers in the garden were taken, so we used the sauna and then the hot tub.
Nobody is bothered about anybody else and everyone is happy doing there own thing.
The on duty manager Martyn could not have been more informative or welcoming.
Total relaxation and freedom and a great, fresh hearty breakfast on the Sunday.
We did not want to leave, so after breakfast, we had another couple of hours in the hot tub!
We will be returning each month to totally relax.
I would also like to thank all the staff that were working behind the scenes as well.
Simon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank simon794
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your fantastic review, it is a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Although only staying briefly for a night after a festival in Perry Barr, I was really impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. More places should have staff with such positive attitudes.
The room and hotel environment is 5 star and although we didn't get chance to visit it the garden looked beautiful too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cat R

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review, we hope to see you again when you come this way.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Clover spa represents the best possible place to be in Birmingham.
Tim is outstanding as a host, I've never visited a hotel where so much care and attention go into visitors. The fact we keep going back is evidence in itself.
Please note the only reason for Average ratings on the Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool is either there isn't one, or I haven't used them.

Very much value the time I get to spend at Clover Spa and hope they continue to provide this service for years to come.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matt T

Thank you for your review it means a lot to us that people appreciate what we offer, we have something quite unique in the UK and going from strength to strength.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Clover Spa is a wonderful place, comfortable, relaxed, and with the friendliest and most helpful staff you will find in any hotel/spa. We stayed for two nights and were really sad to leave.

The rooms are pretty much perfect. Comfortable beds, lovely bathrooms, huge TV, free wi-fi, good quality toiletries, lovely soft towels - everything is just right.

The spa is heavenly, everything is clean and well maintained, there is a constant supply of fresh towels and chilled water and the staff are unobtrusive but accessible any time you need them. I loved lounging outside in the sun watching squirrels playing around the trees - even they seemed to be having a fantastic time!

What really makes this place special is the staff. Martin is fantastic, from the moment we arrived until the time we left he was friendly and helpful and really seemed dedicated to making sure that we (and the other guests) had a great time. The therapists were just as charming. Everyone seemed so happy and relaxed it was impossible not to feel the same.

I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: We stayed in a smaller room and still had plenty of space.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DMWCarol

What can I say but thank you for a wonderful review, we enjoy having you and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I didn't realise the hotel was 'clothes optional' when I booked it & was quite shocked & slightly worried when I found out.

I have to say that the receptionist was outstanding - I explained my error & she was extremely understanding. She walked me to my room (which had been upgraded) & said she if I needed anything to call down & she'd bring it up.

The hotel room itself was lovely & I loved the bathroom!

It was completely my error when booking that I didn't notice but the hotel made me feel at home & I can completely see why the reviews are so good. I won't be attending again because I'm not a naturist but I'm disappointed I won't be visiting again!

If you are a naturist - I'd recommend this hotel 120%!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank NinaTom
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2015

Many thanks, it was great to meet you and we look forward to seeing you again.